What’s in the 2022 Honda Odyssey Interior?
The Honda Odyssey has remained a best-seller with Duluth parents, and it’s not hard to see why! This minivan is packed with family-friendly design features, high-tech innovations, and a powerful performance that won’t let you down on busy mornings. But, what’s inside the Honda Odyssey interior for 2022? Let’s take a closer look inside to see how the Honda Odyssey seating, features, and technology have changed for the new model year.
Honda Odyssey Seating and Cargo
The Honda Odyssey seating seats eight passengers comfortably, and Honda created a versatile and flexible interior design to maximize space. Options like One-Motion 60/40 Split Magic Slide® 3nd-row seats create more cargo space on the go, while available Magic Slide® 2nd-Row Seats with armrests and Walk-in Feature create better accessibility to all rows. Explore the Honda Odyssey seating and cargo dimensions below:
- Passenger Volume: 162.6 cubic feet in the LX and EX trims; 160.1 cubic feet in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
- Headroom (front/middle/rear): 40.7 inches / 39.5 inches / 38.3 inches the LX and EX trims; 38.7 inches / 39.2 inches / 38.3 inches in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
- Leg Room (front/middle/rear): 40.9 inches / 40.9 inches / 38.1 inches all trims
- Cargo Capacity (behind 3rd-row): 32.8 cubic feet in all trims
- Cargo Capacity (behind 2nd-row): 89.2 cubic feet in all trims
- Cargo Capacity (behind 1st-row): 144.9 cubic feet in the LX and EX trims; 140.7 cubic feet in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
Honda Odyssey Features
The Honda Odyssey interior is well-appointed with all the comforts and conveniences that you need to make those daily errands easier than ever before. Here are just a few of our favorite parent-approved features available:
- Rear Seat Reminder: This safety feature alerts you to check the backseat before you exit the vehicle.
- Honda CabinTalk®: Talk to your passengers in the very back row through the speaker system, so there’s no need to raise your voice.
- Honda CabinWatch®: Use the built-in smart camera to check on your passengers in the back without looking away from the road.
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System: Passengers can watch built-in streaming apps on the massive 10.2-inch high-resolution WSVGA screen during those long road trips through Athens.
Honda Odyssey Technology
The Honda Odyssey isn’t just practical, but it’s also luxurious with high-tech features that boost your entertainment and connectivity on the Cumming roads. All models are equipped with state-of-the-art Honda Sensing® – including features like Collision Mitigation Braking System™, Lane Keeping Assist System, and more. Plus, you can expect standard and optional features like:
- 8-inch display audio touchscreen
- Bluetooth® streaming audio
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Multiple USB ports
- Mobile hotspot
- Push button start
- One-touch power moonroof
- Electronic gear selector
- Wireless charging
Take Your Test Drive at Honda Mall of Georgia
We’ve given you a preview of the 2022 Honda Odyssey interior, but if you’re ready to experience our new Odyssey inventory in person, visit Honda Mall of Georgia in Buford for your test drive! Our team is ready to help you find just the right trim, so don’t hesitate to contact us or give us a call at Call sales Phone Number888-717-0385!
More from Honda Mall of Georgia
The 2022 Honda Odyssey minivan comes equipped with all of the features that will keep your family comfortable, entertained, and safe on the roads on Duluth roads and beyond. In addition to its spacious cabin and convenient amenities, the Odyssey also offers strong performance capabilities that will serve you well if you’re planning on hauling…
The Honda Civic hatchback comes in four distinct trims for the 2022 model year, but this year’s Honda Civic hatchback truly stresses quality over quantity, with each trim bringing something different and unique to your overall driving experience. See how the Honda Civic hatchback trims can change the way you take on the Duluth…
The new Honda Accord is a worthwhile addition to your Duluth commute for its lively performance, comfortable interiors, and reliable technology. Before taking the 2021 Honda Accord home, you may be wondering, “Are Honda Accords good cars?” or “Are Honda Accords reliable?” Not only can you travel around town with efficient performance, but you can have peace of mind when you’re backed by a suite of advanced safety features. Read on with Honda Mall of Georgia as we go over the Accord Safety ratings and some of the safety features that are along for the ride.